Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook with Intel Core i7 can be yours now, SSD in tow
The recently announced Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook is now available with a solid state drive (SSD) and energy-efficient second-generation Intel Core i7 processor power. This new breed of ultra-light-weight PCs are just half-an-inch thin and weigh about 3 pounds. New technology lets them power on instantly and connect to the Web in seconds. Available this week at several retailers including Amazon, NewEgg, TigerDirect and BestBuy.com, the Core i7 version of the Aspire S3 Ultrabook retails for $1299 (Core i5 versions begin at $899).
A bit more about the Aspire S3 Ultrabook:• The 13.3-inch HD widescreen LED-backlit display features a 16:9 aspect ratio and 1366 x 768 resolution, delivering sharp, rich visuals.
• Acer Green Instant On lets you resume your computing session in less than 2 seconds.
• Acer Instant Connect gets you on the Internet in just 2.5 seconds – four times faster than conventional connections.
• A mere .51 inches thin and weighing a scant 2.98 pounds, the Aspire S3′s aluminum/ magnesium chassis delivers strength in a lightweight design.
• Acer Hybrid Standby Technology provides up to 50 days of standby power and up to 6 hours of continuous usage.
• An Intel® Core™ i7 Processor and roomy 240GB solid state drive deliver as much performance and storage capacity as much larger, full-size notebooks.
• Available now for $1299 at several retailers including Amazon, NewEgg, TigerDirect and BestBuy.com.
Pubblicato il 17/11/2011, in Hi-Tech con tag 13.3-inch, Acer, Acer Aspire, acer aspire s3, Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook, Acer S3, AcerAspire, AcerAspireS3, AcerS3, core i5, core i7, CoreI5, CoreI7, Intel, intel core i5, intel core i7, IntelCoreI5, IntelCoreI7, Laptop, Now Available, NowAvailable, shipping, solid state drive, SolidStateDrive, SSD, ultrabook, ultrabooks. Aggiungi il permalink ai segnalibri. Lascia un commento.